header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Name Your Three Favorite Beers.

(Read 8384 times)

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Name Your Three Favorite Beers.
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2018, 05:25:16 PM »
I'm nearing the end of my Dry January.  One week to go.  Gives me plenty of time to decide what my first beer will be next Friday.  It looks like it'll still be pretty cold, so something dark and malty would be my guess.

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2018, 07:54:29 AM »
i picked up a six pack of this a couple weeks ago and forgot about it... restocking the bar fridge i found it and cooled it off for a while.. and surprise surprise- it ain't too bad at all!!!!

i only got it because that's what my cane corso is gonna look like when he get's some age on him. 

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2018, 10:34:13 AM »
Oatmeal Stout, breakfast in a beer.  Very nice.

MrNubbz

• Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2018, 03:43:28 PM »
Great Lakes Brewing released their OKTOBERFEST this week.A celebration of malty goodness
*"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble the football"-John Heisman*

MrNubbz

• Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2019, 12:48:00 PM »
Three old guys are out walking.
First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go get a beer..'
*"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble the football"-John Heisman*

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!