header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Hey Drew

(Read 1174 times)

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Hey Drew
« on: February 25, 2019, 05:34:04 PM »
Ignore my last PM to you I figured it out.Thanx
Suburbia:Where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

MaximumSam

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Re: Hey Drew
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 05:39:34 PM »
I say read the PM Nubbz probably said something real mean

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 05:44:37 PM »
I would have gotten whacked a long time ago if that was the case.I must have followed the advice of my cracked counsel  named Sam big buckeye fan that should have tipped me off immediately

MaximumSam

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 05:50:20 PM »
Sam's advice is always keep your head down and your mouth shut.  

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 05:57:56 PM »
Ya but I couldn't sign in to my account to warn everybody about that Ambulance Chaser.If I couldn't sign back in here and be with my peoples - THE HORROR

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 08:48:37 AM »
the board has always needed a big woody- not that we knew that, but we do now.  big woody is alll-right... 

apologies for not seeing this.  i have been stricken with something akin to Flu, but far more interesting.  for three days leading up until this morning i've had a temperature of at least 102... God only knows what it was Sunday, and i don't recollect a lot about it other than being in and out of sleep.  Sunday night, though, that's when the fun started... 

i'm in the pool house because my family doesn't deserve this, and i must have been watching the television closer than i thought i was.  usually when i have a fever i count change- pennies mostly, that appear from the right side of my peripheral and all the way across to the left and follows a cosign like pattern... don't ask me to explain better.  it's always been like that.  Sunday night/Monday morning, however, it left me alone for a while and i must have been having a pretty realistic dream and figured shaving off my beard at 0200 was a good idea.  maybe it was itching?  dunno.  it's tuesday morning now and it appears this place survived in what i thought was my absence, but apparently i've made some posts... so.. i'm off to see what i said and about what.   

i feel like i'm in the barracks or the dorms again and recovering from a three day drunken excursion.. 

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 09:55:29 AM »
Going on a bender can be good for you.Like Willie Nelson sang "there's more old Drunks than there are old Doctors,so I guess we better have another round"

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 12:10:17 PM »

this is Vito.. "bag a donuts"... the little one is my gal- six years old yesterday and sick (last week) in this pic... she gave whatever she had to me.  but that isn't the point of this post- the point is Vito...

at some point yesterday, I woke up with this animal, all 18 months old of his gangly body, laid across me.  You could suggest it was loyalty and concern for my health, but it was not- he can better see out the window while using my body as a booster.  It was at this time I realized the dog really really needs a bath... and i set out to do so.  while fevered- and in some sort of state between consciousness and dream.  

long story short, the dog a more than an arms reach from me since.  he went for a swim yesterday in the pool.  i never did get soap on him.  i guess i didn't think it through.  i swear, if i didn't feel so bad this being fevered would be awesome! (not for dogs, though).

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 12:49:14 PM »
Glad I don't have Smellavision.Is that a Mastiff?

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2019, 01:06:39 PM »
I have a dark Green couch similar to that one that my daughter's dog abuses.  It sits up against the picture window
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2019, 01:12:44 PM »
yup he's an italian mastiff, 'cane corso' we rescued when some puppy mill decided to turn over all their remaining dogs to the pound... he looks all regal in the picture, but that is the goofiest animal i've ever been around.  

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2019, 07:35:58 AM »
Well it found a kindred spirit and a good family,worked out for the best I guess.At least for him

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.