College in Mass. Votes to Keep Police Officers Unarmed on Campus
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: College in Mass. Votes to Keep Police Officers Unarmed on Campus

(Read 26 times)

DunkingDan

• Legend
  • Liked:
College in Mass. Votes to Keep Police Officers Unarmed on Campus
« on: February 11, 2019, 05:37:30 PM »
Massachusetts College of Art and Design (MassArt) Trustees voted to preserve a gun-free environment by keeping police officers unarmed on campus.
The vote came last week and the drew the ire of MassArt police Sgt. Matt Hurley, who said, “The MassArt community has been done a disservice as it has presented a false sense of security.”

The Boston Herald quoted Hurley, who suggested a police force that is unarmed is a police force without the power to protect students. He said, “Parents have an expectation that when they send their child off to school at MassArt, that since there is a police department there, they have nothing to worry about. This is just wrong.”
More at link

President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

VolRage

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: College in Mass. Votes to Keep Police Officers Unarmed on Campus
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 05:55:01 PM »
The far Left lunatic Tranny society has lost their minds. That police department is now Transarmed and worthless to the core. If I was part of that department I'd organize a strike as ALL policemen should do if forced to become an unarmed target for the Left. Without a police department I'm sure that attendance will drop and as the old saying goes, "money talks, bullcrap walks". 

HK_Vol

• Team Captain
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: College in Mass. Votes to Keep Police Officers Unarmed on Campus
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
Well, if I'm going to rob someone for money, I certainly now know where to go....

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!