Oh me
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Oh me

(Read 97 times)

TREX

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Oh me
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:40:11 PM »

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
Re: Oh me
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:06:22 PM »
several years ago, i awoke in a strange dimension where weird shit like this happens... I've yet to find my way home again. 

steve37777

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 04:08:02 PM »
Guys, this is horrifying....

People, Americans at that, hate our flag and want a new flag......Incredible.

The woman says the pledge of allegiance and these liberals try to make enough noise so she can't say it...But by damn she said it.

When I came to this board I was a live and let live guy...But after reading so many asinine liberals posts, and seeing the video's you good guys post for us to be made aware of how they hate us, I'm no longer tolerant of liberals.

gymvol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 04:28:11 PM »

Democrats and liberals are the new NAZI party.  They are enemies of the American people and our way of life.

snip:

“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American. There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt.

BrownCounty

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 04:30:58 PM »
People, Americans at that, hate our flag and want a new flag......Incredible.

It's too bad we can't exchange each one of these thankless citizens for a Somalian that can only pray to be here.

ATexasVol

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 09:40:25 AM »
Mexican flags seemed to be in style at Beto's counter-wall rally at the border.   

Hoojang

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 03:10:30 PM »
The irony of the above pics showing a sign for Trump to go home to another country he supposedly colluded with and the sign carrier is surrounded by fellow demonstrators displaying the national flags of another country.  
Double standard?
Hypocrisy?
Idiocy?
All of the above.....

The prog/lib dems only seem to have a problem with non US citizens participating in our elections when they lose.....

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!