Pastor Holds Worship Service “At the Gates of Hell”
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Pastor Holds Worship Service “At the Gates of Hell”

(Read 61 times)

DunkingDan

• Legend
  • Liked:
Pastor Holds Worship Service “At the Gates of Hell”
« on: February 10, 2019, 05:00:02 PM »
A pastor in Washington state is taking the power of prayer to a new level in the fight against abortion.

Pastor Ken Peters, of Spokane, has a mission to take down Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in America, by having church services across from one of its abortion facilities. As the current pastor of Covenant Church in Spokane, he said he heard God speaking to him during a service, calling him to open a church campus in front of Planned Parenthood.
In an interview on Prayer Link, a CBN talk show, Peters issued his call to action for the pro-life movement. “We gotta put legs to our faith,” the pastor said. “We’ve gotta find that balance between being mean and nasty and yelling, we’ve got to find the balance between that and doing nothing.”
The Church at Planned Parenthood, spearheaded by Peters, involves a coalition of different churches in the area that hold services across from the abortion facility. The worshipers hope that, in doing so, they can share a message of God’s love to patients. The outdoor church services are complete with praise and worship bands and prayer teams.

On the website for The Church at Planned Parenthood, the site clarifies that it is not a protest: “It’s a worship service at the gates of Hell. The Church at Planned Parenthood is a gathering of Christians for the worship of God and the corporate prayer for repentance for this nation, repentance for the apathetic church and repentance of our blood guiltiness in this abortion holocaust.”

More at link

President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

HK_Vol

• Team Captain
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Pastor Holds Worship Service “At the Gates of Hell”
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:46:10 PM »
Planned Parenthood gave nearly $7 million to politicians and advocacy groups in 2018.
Republican candidates received a total of $2,035.

No wonder Dems are such fans of PP getting Federal Government funds....

DunkingDan

• Legend
  • Liked:
Prayer for Victims of Abortion:
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 05:53:12 PM »
O most merciful, all gracious and compassionate Lord Jesus Christ our Savior, Son of God: we entreat Thee, most gracious Master: look with compassion upon Thy children who have been condemned to death by the unjust judgment of men. And as Thou hast promised to bestow the heavenly kingdom on them born of water and the Spirit, and who in blamelessness of life have been translated unto Thee; and Who said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, for of such is the kingdom of heaven"—we humbly pray, according to Thy unfailing promise: Grant the inheritance of Thy kingdom to the multitude of spotless infants who have been cruelly murdered in the abortuaries of this land; for Thou art the resurrection and the life and the repose of all Thy servants and of these innocents, O Christ our God.
 Turn the hearts of those who seek to destroy Thy little ones. We beseech Thee to pour forth Thy healing grace upon them, that they may be convicted in their hearts and turn from their evil ways. Remember all of them that kill our children as on the altars of Moloch, and render not unto them according to their deeds, but according to Thy great mercy convert them—the unbelieving to true faith and piety, and the believing that they may turn from evil and do good.
 O Holy Master, Almighty Father and pre-eternal God, Who alone made and directs all things; Who rises up quickly against the evil of the impious ones; Who, by providence, teaches Thy people preservation of justice and the obliteration of evil on earth; Who condescends to raise up warriors for the protection of the people of God: we entreat Thee with compunction, that as Thou didst give David power to defeat Goliath, and as Thou didst condescend through Judas Maccabeus, to seize victory from the arrogant pagans who would not call on Thy Name; so too, grant protection to us, Thy servants against the enemies rising against us as we go forth to do spiritual battle against the evil one and those who do his will rather than Thine.
 For Thou art a merciful God, and lovest mankind, and unto Thee do we ascribe glory, to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. Now and forever. Amen.

President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

HK_Vol

• Team Captain
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:12:53 AM »
No wonder PP doesn't want to shut their business......it pays.....a lot...

https://www.dailysignal.com/2016/04/20/in-the-market-for-fetal-body-parts-a-babys-brain-sells-for-3340/

SNIP:
According to Republicans involved in the investigation, a researcher paid a middleman procurement company $3,340 for a fetal brain, $595 for a “baby skull matched to upper and lower limbs,” and $890 for “upper and lower limbs with hands and feet.”

Middleman procurement businesses are companies that obtain tissue and other body parts from aborted babies and provide them to institutions or other organizations for research. Under federal law, the transportation of fetal tissue is based on a nonprofit model.

steve37777

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:19:05 AM »
Planned Parenthood is the Auschwitz of abortions....

Their very name is deception...It should say Planned Murderhood...Now they want to kill babies after delivery and the democrats cheer at the thought of killing children.....Hell with em. 

gymvol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:52:21 AM »

Planned parenthood is another money laundering scheme for democrats just like the unions are.

Unlike the unions who get sweetheart contracts to give money back Planned Parenthood gets money directly from the government then gives it back in poltical donations.

That's why the money never stops it isn't about murder, morality and what's right or wrong it's about laundering taxpayer dollars back to the pockets of democrats and republican establishment politicians.

Hoojang

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2019, 09:02:17 AM »
Way back in the day I went to a local large beer distributor to lay out their new voice and data network. After touring and laying out the plant, whse, shipping & receiving I did the admin area's last. One thing that stood out to me about the office people was that to a "T" they described the beer as their product and never as beer. Even tho the plant people referred to it as light beer, ale etc., the office folks always referred to it as the "product".  To this day I still think how odd that was.

Fast forward to PP, wonder if the human baby carcasses they peddle is also referred to as the "product".....

Good for that preacher, I hope they find that happy medium that can counter the barbarians...

DunkingDan

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 12:17:25 PM »
Way back in the day I went to a local large beer distributor to lay out their new voice and data network. After touring and laying out the plant, whse, shipping & receiving I did the admin area's last. One thing that stood out to me about the office people was that to a "T" they described the beer as their product and never as beer. Even tho the plant people referred to it as light beer, ale etc., the office folks always referred to it as the "product".  To this day I still think how odd that was.

Fast forward to PP, wonder if the human baby carcasses they peddle is also referred to as the "product".....

Good for that preacher, I hope they find that happy medium that can counter the barbarians...
I think product is used a lot in the business world, because that is what they produce is a product. There was someone I made furious when I referred to the under educated, brainwashed students that come out of the secular school systems as products as they are a product of that institution. 

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!