Liam Neeson Says He Wanted to Kill ‘Some Black Bastard’
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Liam Neeson Says He Wanted to Kill ‘Some Black Bastard’

(Read 66 times)

harvestalvol

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Liam Neeson Says He Wanted to Kill ‘Some Black Bastard’
« on: February 10, 2019, 02:34:30 AM »
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/liam-neeson-black-bastard-rape-1203127762/

Liam Neeson recalled a disturbing incident in a recent interview.
The actor said, after someone he knew was allegedly raped by a black attacker, he walked the streets hoping to kill some “black bastard” in revenge.
“I went up and down areas with a cosh (a club), hoping I’d be approached by somebody — I’m ashamed to say that — and I did it for maybe a week, hoping some ‘black bastard’ would come out of a pub and have a go at me about something, you know? So that I could kill him,” the actor said in an interview published on Monday in Britain’s Independent newspaper. He used air quotes when saying the words “black bastard.”
Promoting his new film, “Cold Pursuit,” a tale of revenge, Neeson told the reporter he had found out about the rape after returning home from abroad. He did not specify who had been attacked, but said: “There’s something primal — God forbid you’ve ever had a member of your family hurt under criminal conditions.”

harvestalvol

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Liam Neeson Says He Wanted to Kill ‘Some Black Bastard’
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:29:12 AM »
https://www.tremr.com/Duck-Rabbit/interracial-rape-is-almost-exclusively-black-on-white

Note that 16.4 percent of white women who were raped reported that a black man had perpetrated the crime. This is a minority of total white female victims, of course, but considering that blacks are only 13 percent of the population paints a pretty disturbing picture regarding ratios. 
Here's the kicker: Look at how many cases of black women reported having been raped by white men: 0. Zero

DunkingDan

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »
Secularism has destroyed the foundation of values in the Black communities and is not hard at work destroying it in the rest of our society
President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

BrownCounty

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
Secularism has destroyed the foundation of values in the Black communities

Hmm.... I think I'm gonna blame it on sparse encephalization.

roadvol

• Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 06:20:35 PM »
What that article failed to point out was that Neeson went on to say he would have had the same outrage if it had been a white person who raped his friend.
I'm guessing the writer thought that might have taken some of the racist edge out of the article.

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!