header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Week 12 Predictions by CD

(Read 4346 times)

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Week 12 Predictions by CD
« on: November 12, 2018, 07:27:04 AM »
I'm coming off a perfect week with two solid calls of Tenn over UK and UF over USCe.

So, I'm feeling my oats, but the slate is thin in the penultimate regular season week.

Mizzou at Tennessee - The Vols have shown some recent "spunk", or something, while Mizzou continues to mystify.  I think the Vols may use their tall WRs to score some points and leave it to Drew Lock to match them, and I think he will, so I'm taking Mizzou 41  Tenn 31.

Arky at Miss State - MSU is fairly sound on defense and Arky, well, you know.  MSU 27  Arky 9

Ole Miss at Vandy - Another interesting matchup between strugglers and stragglers, Ole Miss 31  Vandy 16.

Nashville4UGA

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Week 12 Predictions by CD
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 04:40:56 PM »
Ole Miss has only held 1 opponent this year under 20. I'm thinking Vandy gets in the high 20's low 30's. 
42-31 type game is my guess. 

Cincydawg

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Week 12 Predictions by CD
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 07:05:26 AM »
I'm coming off a perfect week with two solid calls of Tenn over UK and UF over USCe.

So, I'm feeling my oats, but the slate is thin in the penultimate regular season week.

Mizzou at Tennessee - The Vols have shown some recent "spunk", or something, while Mizzou continues to mystify.  I think the Vols may use their tall WRs to score some points and leave it to Drew Lock to match them, and I think he will, so I'm taking Mizzou 41  Tenn 31.

Arky at Miss State - MSU is fairly sound on defense and Arky, well, you know.  MSU 27  Arky 9

Ole Miss at Vandy - Another interesting matchup between strugglers and stragglers, Ole Miss 31  Vandy 16.

Mizzou 50  Tenn 17    Not a bad guess on my part.
MSU 52 Arky 6    Somewhat close guess except the OM score of course.  Arky is bad.
Vandy 36  OM 29  I missed that one, congrats to Vandy for being nearly bowl eligible.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.