header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Stupid Upset Picks - Week 11

(Read 2719 times)

ELA

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Re: Stupid Upset Picks - Week 11
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 07:23:47 AM »
Not much I like this week, so I'll try to chip away with a small one.

Boise State +3 over Fresno State
Chipping away

SuperMario

• Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 08:17:04 AM »
Michigan State

iahawk15

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 11:37:15 AM »
Thinking Wisc can pull it off and obviously jNW can at Iowa
(btw, which posted coined and had to eat crow about "just Northwestern"?  one of my favorite parts about this board.

Also really wouldn't be at all surprised if IL wins a shoot out at Neb, but lets look to the SEC as I think another school is do for their annual let down, on top of being fairly overrated, and the other school is due to win:

Hogs over Striped Big Kitties in Fayettenam.
justNorthwestern was created as a sarcastic dig at Kirk Ferentz due to his abysmal record vs them. "C'mon guys, it's just Northwestern. No way Kirk drops this one." I believe the phrase was coined by the Black Heart Gold Pants boys, now at GoIowaAwesome.com. Of course, jNW fans didn't like it, so it quickly gained traction as dual purpose mockery.
I hate doing this, but I gotta take jNW today over Iowa. It's just too many points to ignore.

ohio1317

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »
Oregon State

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.