header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Texas vs WV

(Read 6888 times)

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
Texas vs WV
« on: November 02, 2018, 01:05:12 PM »
Texas is a 2.5 pt favorite

this is probably the most important game we play this year

wheres the froth

Texas needs to mudhole these guys

They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Re: Texas vs WV
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:06:57 PM »
If we win, I suspect it will be by about 3 points.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 02:11:26 PM »
I'm calling Texas by 2 TD's.

Kris60

• All Star
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 02:47:39 PM »
WVU 34-24.  If I had a glove I’d indignantly smack y’all in the face with it.

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 03:04:08 PM »
WVU 34-24.  If I had a glove I’d indignantly smack y’all in the face with it.
now thats what Im talking bout
if we cant beat you guys in our own house then we dont deserve a conf championship
mano a mano 
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 03:09:56 PM »
if we cant beat you guys in our own house then we dont deserve a conf championship

Relax.  They won't even know what hit 'em.

There's only one thing Texas will see written across that West Virginia jersey.  To them, it will say OKLAHOMA STATE.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2018, 03:22:12 PM »
better hope not, couldn't beat those Okie State jerseys last week

Big Matt woulda been proud and loud about it
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2018, 03:46:14 PM »
It's sad to think that BLM missed most of this recent period of dominance by the Pokes over the Horns

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 04:07:23 PM »
a derned shame

and Boston's world series wins
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2018, 04:15:23 PM »
It's sad to think that BLM missed most of this recent period of dominance by the Pokes over the Horns
If I'm not mistaken, BLM was a Red Sox fan too.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2018, 04:17:05 PM »
As for wvu at Texas, I was liking the Horns chances until I saw this thread.  Doesn't Texas lose every time some blame foo' starts a thread about a Texas game before the game?  Clearly we're dooooooooomed now and I don't like it a'tall.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 04:34:48 PM »
I'm banking that Texas is a young team with talent.  Top 20 on talent and not even Top 50 on maturity.

So what does this mean?  It means they aren't yet conditioned to show up for every game.  The #6 ranking tickled their young hearts.  They had arrived.

Except no they haven't.  The #6 young lads from Texas cruised into Stillwater to pick up it's 7th consecutive win.  But pop went the weasel.  The game was decided in the 1st quarter.  How dare Ok State.  Despite coming close, Texas couldn't salvage their letdown.  Perhaps it was for the best.

But alas, Texas knew it was their own damn fault.  They fought like mad hooligans as the final seconds ran off the clock.  Coach and players alike.  They cried like babies in the locker room.  They had done it to themselves.

Nothing can be done about it now, except to ruthlessly and sadistically gut West Virginia.  I wouldn't want to be West Virginia at DKR tomorrow.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2018, 05:24:57 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, BLM was a Red Sox fan too.
That's right, I remember that too.  I don't remember, though, his story on how became enamored with them, but if you're a Red Sox fan pre-2004 which I'm sure he was, it's a lot like being a Pokes fan pretty much anytime, so it makes sense to me at least.

(and what I mean by this is that he had the loyalty of a true fan through thick and mostly thin)

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2018, 05:40:27 PM »
I have a Dodgers' ball cap that I bought at Fenway in 1997 and have worn a lot over the years.  I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I hate them less than most MLB teams. :)

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.