header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Ohio State and Tom Herman

(Read 10887 times)

Mr Tulip

• Learn to love or leave me. Either one you wanna do.
  • Player
  • Non Serviam
  • Liked:
Re: Ohio State and Tom Herman
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2018, 01:05:47 PM »
I think that's what happens when you:

1) Make $700,000 a year for a decade
2) Get fired.
3) Run out of Netflix
4) Are bat-crap crazy.

The phrase "coke fueled Twitter rant" gets thrown around too casually these days, however...

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2018, 01:44:14 PM »
assuming UT wins 9 or 10 games this season I think TH is right on schedule

I think winning 9 is outstanding.

Except, well, man drama.  Not good.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2018, 01:46:27 PM »
The phrase "coke fueled Twitter rant" gets thrown around too casually these days, however...

The problem is, he could aim his Twitter rants in many different directions.  For whatever reason, he's coming at Herman.  But a reason exists.

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2018, 01:59:09 PM »
I think winning 9 is outstanding.

Except, well, man drama.  Not good.
then there are some who thrive on it
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2018, 03:13:05 PM »
The problem is, he could aim his Twitter rants in many different directions.  For whatever reason, he's coming at Herman.  But a reason exists.
Zach Smith is a sociopath and a criminal, and you should not give him any attention.  

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2018, 03:32:39 PM »
I think that's what happens when you:

1) Make $700,000 a year for a decade
2) Get fired.
3) Run out of Netflix
4) Are bat-crap crazy.

1 through 3 are nice, but all it really takes is #4
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2018, 07:46:11 PM »
You hate to see a dirty laundry meltdown on Twitter like Zach Smith is having.
Yep, the only thing I've concluded from all of this so far is that Zach Smith is a douche.

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2018, 10:17:21 PM »
I've concluded that the primary purpose of twitter is for really stupid people to out themselves.

Mission accomplished.

Shiner

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2018, 08:13:53 AM »
I'm all for anything that makes the horn program and its coaches look like fools.

But Smith is clearly bipolar or a sociopath.  I don't see how you can take anything he says seriously.  As much as I'd like for there to be truth to his twitter rants, he's so far out in left field you can't believe him.  And even if some of what he's saying is true, he's such a nutcase that his own unstable behavior will overshadow anything of truth he puts out there.  
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 08:15:58 AM by Shiner »

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2018, 10:44:03 AM »
But Smith is clearly bipolar or a sociopath.  I don't see how you can take anything he says seriously.  As much as I'd like for there to be truth to his twitter rants, he's so far out in left field you can't believe him.

Even if the guy is a nutjob, there's a zillion people in the world for him to aim his sociopathic release.  At the very least, we know he does not like Tom Herman, for whatever reason.

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2018, 11:23:19 AM »
Even if the guy is a nutjob, there's a zillion people in the world for him to aim his sociopathic release.  At the very least, we know he does not like Tom Herman, for whatever reason.
He's already stated why, elsewhere.  Michele Herman helped his ex-wife get away from his wife-beating ass.  Psychopaths like this maniac don't think other people should interfere with their wife-beating ways, and they blame anyone else, everyone else, for taking away the object of their abuse.  Pretty textbook example of a wife-beater lashing out at those that try to interfere.
That of course doesn't mean it didn't happen, and I personally prefer to believe that our coach and his attractive wife DID snort the nose candy off a peeler's rack. :)

Shiner

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2018, 11:44:29 AM »
Well I think we can all agree with that.

I do like the visual of Herman's wife snorting coke off a stripper.  

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2018, 12:15:58 PM »

But Smith is clearly bipolar or a sociopath.  I don't see how you can take anything he says seriously.  
goldurned parroting Aggie epigones.  

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2018, 01:33:59 PM »
He's already stated why, elsewhere.  Michele Herman helped his ex-wife get away from his wife-beating ass.

Ew.  This gets deeper.  Ok then, I'll butt out.

Whatever happened to conference realignment threads....

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.