College Football Fan Site Area 51 @CFB51; dead nuts accurate

One community smart about college football

Civil discussion, topics, and reading of both original and aggregated news.

Author Topic: Sean Hannity Oopy Doody  (Read 983 times)

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
Sean Hannity Oopy Doody
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:56:37 PM »
No wonder Sean Hannity as of late turned his radio show into an everyday tirade of Mueller. He didn't want his papertrail to Trump's lawyers uncovered. And from a journalistic standpoint isn't it disengenious to your audience to report on the investigation every day while never disclosing your biased relationships within the very story you're vallainizing daily?

Online gymvol

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: Sean Hannity Oopy Doody
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 06:07:36 PM »
You mean like Comey has been doing lying about the president in order sell his book. But we know Comey has violated the law by leaking classified documents, obstruction of justice and perjury.

You facts are incorrect Hannity has never been a client of Cohen or any of Trumps lawyers.

Cohen and he are friends, Cohen has given Hannity free advise on real estate nothing else.

Online DunkingDan

• Team Captain
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 06:38:05 PM »
Who gives a rat's ass who Hannity's lawyer is? It don't mean Jack in the bigger scheme and is nothing but a distraction.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 09:24:00 PM by DunkingDan »
President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

Online TREX

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 09:21:54 PM »
Thanks for stopping by and adding some comedy relief.

Liberals are the dumbest

Online ATexasVol

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 10:00:04 PM »
I promise to give a rat's ass if you can tell me why it's anybody's business who Sean Hannity might use for legal advice.  Who's your attorney?   

Better yet, who is Robert Mueller's attorney?   What if it's somebody tied to the Clintons?   Would we hear about it if that were the case, and if it did come out, wouldn't the MSM be asking who gives a rat's ass?   

The media, the FBI, and the DOJ have two sets of standards: one for establishment Democrats, and one for everybody else.  That's what people of character and good conscience are indignant about.  That is the threat to our Republic.  

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2018, 02:10:22 AM »
You guys really think Hannity was dialoguing with Cohen about Real Estate?

This was about buddy-buddying with Trump's inner circle so he can continue to go on his shows and verbally do to Trump what Stormy Daniels and Karen MacDougal did for Trump away from the mike.

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 03:06:27 AM »
So Catsby - I presume that you are massively upset about the meeting between Clinton and Lynch on the airplane then?

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 03:44:37 AM »
It was upsetting and the conservative news collective was correct in dragging that incident onto their airwaves. And, granted Comey, McCabe, and the flimsy dossier warranting was worse, but does Hannity have no shame either? EVERYDAY Hannity is on the air espousing the moral superiority of Conservative Values only to excuse away the moral question of Trump's personal life. I guess in his mind those values don't apply within the home, which, ironically, isn't that where they're s'possed to start?

Online highVOLtage

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2018, 06:37:55 AM »
It was upsetting and the conservative news collective was correct in dragging that incident onto their airwaves. And, granted Comey, McCabe, and the flimsy dossier warranting was worse, but does Hannity have no shame either? EVERYDAY Hannity is on the air espousing the moral superiority of Conservative Values only to excuse away the moral question of Trump's personal life. I guess in his mind those values don't apply within the home, which, ironically, isn't that where they're s'possed to start?

If you're upset that Hannity is friendly with Trump's lawyer in his private life and thus biased in his sycophantic coverage of the administration, I assume you're just as outraged at the incestuous and sycophantic relationship that the corporate media has/had with Obama and Hillary?
I'm just waiting for that FBI & DOJ leadership that whore themselves out to Trump the same way they did for Obama.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 06:43:17 AM by highVOLtage »

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2018, 06:52:25 AM »
When they produce one bill or one invoice or monies transferred, then I will be concerned.

Otherwise, it is just informal advice.

I ask traders, fund managers, lawyers, real estate agents that are friends of mine for their views and opinions all the time.

Why shouldn't Hannity be allowed to do the same?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:16:18 AM by HK_Vol »

Online fuzzynavol

• seeker of passage
  • All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2018, 06:53:05 AM »
Hannity has a long history of unleashing conspiracy theories when anyone outside his bubble didn't disclose any potential conflicts of interest.  For any conservative to comment on this without condemning the hypocrisy is telling.  

If you're upset that Hannity is friendly with Trump's lawyer in his private life 

So is that how you describe being a client of the guy who specializes in paying off mistresses?  

Wonder if Mrs. Hannity is buying it?  

Online fuzzynavol

• seeker of passage
  • All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2018, 06:56:45 AM »
When they produce one bill or one invoice or monies transferred, then I will be concerned.

Well don't you just keep such and open mind?  Good for you for being such an objective adult!

Otherwise, it is just informal advise.

Here you go again - this is the exact same garbage you were spewing during the Roy Moore allegations.  

Funny thing you never end up coming back pleading mea culpa when the truth comes out.  

Online highVOLtage

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2018, 08:06:31 AM »
"So is that how you describe being a client of the guy who specializes in paying off mistresses?"

I couldn't care less what you would call it. Or about the discussions between Mr. and Mrs. Hannity at their dinner table.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 08:11:14 AM by highVOLtage »

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2018, 08:26:08 AM »
https://pjmedia.com/blog/liveblogevent/tuesdays-hot-mic-53/entry-228406/comments/

The Cohen team appeared in court yesterday to argue they should be able to evaluate the material before the feds get it (and start leaking it to the media, as is the usual plan). The government argued that since Cohen doesn't have "a lot" of clients there should be no privilege. WUT? Is there some heretofore unknown threshold before attorney-client privilege kicks in? What kind of precedent does this set?

In the course of arguments in court yesterday, it was revealed that one of Cohen's clients is Sean Hannity. The media went bananas. BANANAS. ABC News describes that upon the big reveal, "Gasps could be heard echoing throughout Wood's stately, large courtroom." What a bunch of clowns.

Now, completely out of left field, the media heavyweights are concerned that Sean Hannity spoke about Michael Cohen without revealing he was a client. Like George Stephanopolous revealed he donated $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation when he interviewed former FBI director James Comey? (The Clinton Foundation is under FBI investigation.) Which journalists and media figures have gotten money from Fusion GPS? The media talking about ethics and disclosure, it's too much.

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2018, 08:44:51 AM »
John Nolte:

.....how many so-called journalists who downplayed reported on Hillary Clinton’s scandals are friendly with Bill and Hillary, or members of their inner circle?

Now that we are entering the era of the “Sean Hannity Standard,” we will finally be enlightened with full disclosures from every political journalist/commentator about their personal relationships with Democrat politicians and their respective handlers.

I am especially eager to hear from Andrea Mitchell, Maggie Haberman, and Joe Scarborough.

How many dinners, dinner parties, coffees, baby showers, wedding showers?

How many lunches, drinks, cocktail parties?

If you recall, Comey allowed Cheryl Mills to pretend to be Hillary’s attorney when the FBI questioned Hillary about her rogue email server (it was all a show  — Comey had already written Hillary’s exoneration). At long last we are about to find out how many of those who reported on this particular story are palsy walsy with Hillary’s attorney. With former Attorney General Loretta Lynch! With Comey!

DC is an incestuous pit. What a relief, then, that we will now be told in advance if a commentator or reporter has ever shared a lawyer, literary rep, children’s prep school, public relations firm, investment manager,  or agent, with the public figures they report on.

Jake Tapper’s wife was a regional field manager for the abortion mill Planned Parenthood.

Chuck Todd’s wife is a Democrat activist.

CNN regularly reports on Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ). Thank heaven the public will now be informed that CNN chief Jeff Zucker’s 14-year-old son was awarded stock options potentially worth millions from Booker.

Claire Shipman, a senior national correspondent at ABC News, is married to no other than Jay Carney, who was Obama’s White House Press Secretary.

Virginia Moseley, a CNN Vice President and Washington Bureau Chief is married to Tom Nides, who was a Deputy Secretary of State under Barack Obama.

CBS News president David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, a top foreign policy adviser to Obama — the man behind the Benghazi cover-up and the disastrous Iran deal.

Barack Obama attended the wedding of Marth Raddadtz, a senior correspondent at ABC news who moderated the 2012 vice presidential debate.

How exciting that these glaring conflicts-of-interest will no longer remain hidden.

What’s more, if attorney-client privilege is no longer sacred under the “Sean Hannity Standard,” that can only mean that we will finally say goodbye to confidential and unnamed sources. Not all of them. Just those with a conflict-of-interest, those whose leaks further their own agenda — which pretty much means all of them.

Welcome to a whole new era of transparency in journalism.

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2018, 08:45:55 AM »

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/294368/#respond

I think we’re entitled to know the names of which “journalists” Fusion GPS had on its payroll. But weirdly, that hasn’t been released. Confidentiality and privacy, ya know.

Online DunkingDan

• Team Captain
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 10:30:48 AM »

Fuzzkid

President Harry S. Truman said: “The fundamental basis of this nation’s laws was given to Moses on the Mount.  The fundamental basis of our Bill of Rights comes from the teachings…  If we don't have the proper fundamental moral background, we will finally wind up with a totalitarian government which does not believe in rights for anybody except the state.”

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 12:44:36 PM »

Otherwise, it is just informal advice.

I ask traders, fund managers, lawyers, real estate agents that are friends of mine for their views and opinions all the time.

Why shouldn't Hannity be allowed to do the same?
Because real estate is NOT what Hannity and Cohen were really meeting about. Sure they might've mentioned real estate in a half-assed attempt to establish attorney-client privilege.

But otherwise you're telling me that of all the real estate lawyers in NY Hannity just so happens to pick the one who can give him an inside look into an investigation that Hannity builds his entire show around talking about?
I guess that's still not as clueless as the Obama over-apologists who still believe Suzanne Rice blaming YouTube videos for the Benghazi attack.

Online HK_Vol

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2018, 06:43:15 PM »
Show me an invoice or a receipt.
I said I was open - but I want evidence, not conjecture and speculation.

Online highVOLtage

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2018, 10:39:55 PM »

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2018, 04:18:06 PM »
Turns out Hannity is hyperconnected to Trump by more than just a weaselly "real estate" lawyer.

Trump and Hannity engage in nightly pillow talk: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/sean-hannity-donald-trump-late-night-calls.html

Online highVOLtage

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2018, 05:17:19 PM »
Trump and Hannity engage in nightly pillow talk: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/05/sean-hannity-donald-trump-late-night-calls.html
Must be a New York thing.  Even that NY Mag piece sounds like it was written by a high school gossip girl.

Online TREX

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2018, 06:47:05 AM »
So what.

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2018, 03:07:42 PM »
So what?

So see the humor!

I came across Hannity back in 2004 and didn't expect him to last on radio or TV much longer because of all the conservative radio voices his most shamelessly, mindlessly, and unoriginally parroted the GOP press release. Meanwhile Apprentice adverts ran aplenty during breaks.

So to have these two guys effectively running the world and fueling each other's brains before bed is something I never would've predicted.

I guess you could cry instead.

Online DunkingDan

• Team Captain
  • Liked:
« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2018, 03:12:27 PM »
Turns out Hannity is hyperconnected to Trump by more than just a weaselly "real estate" lawyer.

Again who gives a rats ass?  :34:

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 03:41:36 PM »
Because it turns out Hannity's drivel is timely insight into Trump's longer term worries. Hannity spends a literal 10 of his 15 weekly radio hours whining and crying and endlessly namecalling over Mueller, Mueller (!), MUELLER!!! Now we find out that all along this is the case because it's what Trump is sobbing into his phone to Hannity every night. 

Online Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 09:01:22 PM »
it doesn't 'look' good that the two talk 'nightly', but it's something i'd like to see admission's on first in this age of spun media... 

and it's all about spin.  all of it.  it can be presented however the media chooses.  SH is a opinion piece- it's not news.. just like comedy central and trevor noah..  it's good source of 'happenings' for the weak of mind. 

i wouldn't blame trump for using the leverage in attempt to get his message past the progressives of the MSM.  one pass through yahoo news, and the outright onslaught on anything trump or conservative ought to set anyone back in their seat, in contemplation, about how corrupt our media is.  facts aren't presented- only opinions.  it's shameless.  part of the humor of this trump thing to begin with is the use of the left's tactic's against them with equally relentless pressure.  the hannity thing? pure gold.  i hope it's true. 

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 03:39:02 PM »
Now more Hannity hypocrisy comes to light. Turns out that Hannity has been taking advantage of welfare program loans to buy property in lower income areas only to hike the rents on the very classes of renters that he uses his radio time to daily demean as "freeloaders" and "lazy." Keep in mind that if he really wanted to invest in housing he has more than enough of his own funds to do so, earning more than $30 million annually, rather than leveraging the "welfare state" that he's so quick to demonize. I guess this was the "real estate advice" as first claimed, with which Michael Cohen was meeting over crumpets with Hannity about.

http://www.phillytrib.com/commentary/sean-hannity-is-a-welfare-queen/article_5e07b0fd-4600-5592-8e79-c926b52081a9.html

Offline CatsbyAZ

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2018, 03:52:55 PM »
Another day, another broadcast of Hannity barking "dossier!" "Mueller" "Manafart" "Fisa Warrant!" For three hours/day Hannity trains his audience like parrots before giving face for another hour on Fox News. In Hannity's universe of expanding stupidity everyone is classed as either a Great American" or "Constitutional threat to democracy."

Online DunkingDan

• Team Captain
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2018, 04:48:02 PM »
Another day, another broadcast of Hannity barking "dossier!" "Mueller" "Manafart" "Fisa Warrant!" For three hours/day Hannity trains his audience like parrots before giving face for another hour on Fox News. In Hannity's universe of expanding stupidity everyone is classed as either a Great American" or "Constitutional threat to democracy."

Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here! No cost to you yet covers some of our expenses!