gonna be closing the store
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: gonna be closing the store

(Read 510 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
gonna be closing the store
« on: December 05, 2017, 08:29:54 AM »
it's been more of a pain in my ass than anything worth while... i think we had a mighty '40 sales' from it.  I'm going to go with amazon ads exclusively, and launch other sites to pay for this one.  I will advertise for those sites on this one, but ONLY those sites and amazon. 

if you guys want to advertise for your business's or know anyone that does, the offer still stands for making that happen.  if you know anyone that would want to advertise (that isn't you/yours) send them my way!  we're reaching a huge audience. 

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
Re: gonna be closing the store
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 10:43:23 AM »
add eBay.... got some eBay ads up too, now, and i'm negotiating with a couple affiliates as well.  they may pop up in the coming days. 

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!