Logging in issues....
header pic

College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!! The Best FREE College Football Forum on the Internet!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Logging in issues....

(Read 478 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
Logging in issues....
« on: November 20, 2017, 10:47:46 AM »
after studying the error log, i finally found the script that is requiring many of you to log in over and over, and seemingly 'forgetting' your passwords.  

honestly at first, i thought folks were just having a hard time recalling what password they had used... 

but anyway, i know what the script is and where to find it- but i won't be able to get to it until later... i don't dare touch the server with the machine i'm on now, and it's the only one at my disposal until tonight.  

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • All Star
  • Liked:
Re: Logging in issues....
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 06:35:17 PM »
alright- pretty sure I put the whoop on it.. please let me know if any of you have logging in issues. 

Amazon:
Support the Site:
Please Search Amazon from here!