header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: You Know What I Hate....?

(Read 82634 times)

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: You Know What I Hate....?
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2017, 10:05:32 PM »
I know exactly what you were talking about above, DF.

I also hate constant speed moron.  

Let’s say you’re on a state highway that goes through little towns.   It’s 65 between the towns, 55 on the outskirts of town, 45 through town.

Constant speed moron drives 60 through every zone.  Consequently you pass him between every town but when you get to each town he passes you.

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2017, 10:06:31 PM »
I hate people with carry on bags.

I check a bag and I carry a brief case.   I wish everyone did.

Instead it takes 25 to board a plane and 25 minutes to deboard because everyone else has to cram their carryon luggage into the overhead.
well I have to admit I do use carry on bags
but I dont recline my seat unless theres no one behind me
and I dont talk across the aisle unless its to tell somebody to shut their baby up
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2017, 10:11:57 PM »
Another annoying driver I see around town is the Innocent Thug.

Innocent Thug usually drives a car that’s almost nice.  Like a Mustang without a hood or a Challenger with body damage.

You’ll encounter Innocent Thug at four way stop signs or in Lowe’s parking lots and he will do this most annoying thing.

When he has the rigt of way, he will turn a look at you and give you this ‘What are you going to do about it?’ sneer.

And of course, you’re not going to a damn thing about it because the damn fool isn’t even doing anything wrong.

I hate the Innocent Thug.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2017, 10:16:05 PM »
Hola 320 prospero ano y felicidad

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2017, 10:31:21 PM »
Hola 320 prospero ano y felicidad
why thanks
and Mele Kalikimaka to you as well
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2017, 10:33:52 PM »
I’ve had to run up to HEB a few times during the holiday season.

First let me tell you about my HEB.  There are probably 40 or more HEBs in the Austin metro area but mine is the one on the northwest frontier of the Hill Country.  Last one untl Burnet to the west or Lampassas to the north.  So it gets a lot of business.

Two annoying types I saw a lot more of at HEB was Lost Grandma and Kama kazi Mom.

Nearly every ailse was plugged with an older woman trying to get her bearings, marshal her thoughts or recollect where she was at.

Meanwhile zipping in and out and all about where these young moms with glazed expressions dangerously pushing their carts at breakneck speed and silently cursing every Lost Grandma in their way.

Then there were all these dudes like me, tiptoeing about with handbaskets and “oh shit!” Looks on their faces.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
How’s the missus, 320.  You keeping her in line?

Many blessings for good health and happiness for you and yours.

Think you’ll be able to meet me for an early season Astros game this year?  I’ll buy your ticket.

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2017, 10:40:30 PM »
Speaking of stressed moms, on Christmas Eve my youngest son and I pulled into a parking space at Target next to a Honda Odyssey with both sliders open and no one in it.

My son was like, “that’s weird.”

I was like, “Son, you don’t know women yet.  If you see the mom that owns that van come back as we’re going in, don’t say a word.  Just pretend you didn’t see it.”

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2017, 10:55:19 PM »
How’s the missus, 320.  You keeping her in line?

Many blessings for good health and happiness for you and yours.

Think you’ll be able to meet me for an early season Astros game this year?  I’ll buy your ticket.
Everything is bueno thanks for asking
I'd sure like to catch a game if possible

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2017, 10:31:34 AM »

Meanwhile zipping in and out and all about where these young moms with glazed expressions dangerously pushing their carts at breakneck speed and silently cursing every Lost Grandma in their way.
and looking good
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2018, 12:16:52 PM »
I dislike overtime periods and penalty kicks to decide important games.  

I also hate ties.

Can’t have it both ways I guess.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2018, 12:50:33 PM »
CFB OT is nothing more than a soccer shoot-out and I HATE it.  The NFL has this more right than CFB.

Oh, and the coin flip.  I HATE it.  Home team kicks.  Be gracious hosts.

Stupid coin flip.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2018, 01:02:44 PM »
I dont know if you all saw this, but in the Cotton bowl this year, an older woman was asked to do the coin flip.  Seemed to take her by surprise!  Confused, rather than flipping the coin, she just kind of pitched it forward.  

It didn’t flip and probably landed on the same side up as it began.  Ohio St won the “toss”.  I wonder what all the players particularly those on the S Cal were thinking.  I got a chuckle out of that.  

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2018, 02:23:53 PM »

I also hate ties.

Can’t have it both ways I guess.
I hate ties much more than any alternative
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.