(Read 5002 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Slice and Dice
« on: July 19, 2017, 04:34:08 PM »
... which one's, fellas? 

I'd like to retain Tennessee- I can either have it on this board or set up a subdomain for it... there may be some folks from the team board moving this way... with it will be Area51- which is a rowdy place i'm setting up to replace, lightly moderated if at all.... I may leave it here and take the approach "add team boards upon request"? 

thoughts? 

so far the general thoughts are "dump ALL the team boards (except UTk), and just keep the power conferences separate, combining the straglers".. 

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Re: Slice and Dice
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:45:14 AM »
I'd say let's lose all of the non-P5 boards and merge those conferences into one simple G5/Indy board.

Can team boards be linked at the top of the header like they are in the old joint?
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 07:50:40 AM »
yup... we can do that. (teams across top). 

i like the idea of hitting the majors... on the other board those outside P5 lay pretty much dormant..

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2017, 07:58:17 AM »
Yeah, the only really active board we had there was the WACo's and they already made their own board elsewhere.

I'd say WAC the G5 boards to clean the place up a bit. No reason to whack the team boards if you can put them on the top. There would be a lot less clutter that way. Is it hard to do?
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 08:02:37 AM »
.... only one way to find out! :)

i think i'll do it off-line, though, so as not to break this place if i code something badly. once i get it ironed out i'l drag it over here.

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »
Thanks!!
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2017, 08:23:16 AM »
so... I rearranged it some... the P5 are expanded by default... the G5 are collapsed by default but still there... I made a General Category at the top- collapsed by defaul and moved the website suggestions up to it, along with the general discussions boards/Seatllions Den. 

how's that?

i'l get to the teams shorty.... that is a LOT more in depth.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.