CFB51 College Football Fan Community

The Power Four => Big Ten => Topic started by: MrNubbz on December 10, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

Title: Aphorisms
Post by: MrNubbz on December 10, 2019, 01:37:10 PM



[font=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web (West European), Segoe UI, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif][font=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web (West European), Segoe UI, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif][font=Segoe UI, Segoe UI Web (West European), Segoe UI, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]♦    I read that 4,153,237 people were married last year. Not to cause any trouble....but shouldn’t that be an even number?   
  
♦    I find it ironic that the colors red, white and blue stand for freedom until they are flashing behind you.   
  
♦    When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body. Men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.   
  
♦ Relationships    are a lot like algebra. Have you ever looked at your X and wondered Y?   
  
♦    America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote.   
  
♦    You know that tingly little feeling you get when you love someone? That's common sense leaving your body   
  
♦    My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that!   
  
♦    I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been Googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night.   
  
♦    Money talks ... but all mine ever says is good-bye.   
  
♦    You're not fat, you're just easier to see.   
  
♦    If you think nobody cares whether you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.   
  
♦    I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"   
  
♦    I can’t understand why women are OK that JC Penny has an older women’s clothing line named, "  Sag Harbor ."   
  
♦    The location of your mailbox shows you how far away from your house you can go in a robe before you start looking like a mental patient.   

♦     Money can’t buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch.
 ♦    The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk. 
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/color]