header pic

Author

Topic: anyone want to guess what just became available today?? anyone??

(Read 6197 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
WOOT!!!

the college football feed in the CFB51 Scoreboard!!!!!  games should start showing in there, and it will update live. 

THAT 'lil booger was a trick to design and get right!!!!

drewactual

• Administrator
  • Walk On
  • Liked:
Re: anyone want to guess what just became available today?? anyone??
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 01:59:59 PM »
That dude ^ is a friggin" clown.
 :smiley_confused1:

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 02:06:57 PM »
grrrr...

anyway, if you put your mouse on the game the scroll stops... if you click it, a window to espn will open with the game information such as preview, stats, ect..

betarhoalphadelta

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 04:12:55 PM »
Scoreboard? I don't know where that is...

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 04:23:53 PM »
if you've got an ad-blocker you can't see it... it's in the right column, which is likely just a blank space or gray bar if you do have a blocker....

i may fix that so everyone sees that area...

this site isn't ANYTHING like the one it's replacing... that page had anywhere between 32 and 78 trackers on it- 78 when everything actually loaded on it, but 32 stubborn enough to not go away.... this page has 7 total- three google trackers that index the page and that's all, one from amazon, and then the adverts.. I've tried to make them as un-intrusive as possible, while still paying for the page's existence..

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 04:29:29 PM »
[member=19]bwarbiany[/member] ... do you see it now?
[member=8]TyphonInc[/member] , i think it was you using an adblocker too- how about you? do you see the right sidebar now?

and I'm going to move this to the web suggestions board...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2017, 05:05:08 PM by Drew4UTk »

betarhoalphadelta

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 06:43:30 PM »
[member=19]bwarbiany[/member] ... do you see it now?
[member=8]TyphonInc[/member] , i think it was you using an adblocker too- how about you? do you see the right sidebar now?

and I'm going to move this to the web suggestions board...

Yes, I see it now. I use adblock, so yes it now shows up even with an adblocker...

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2017, 09:44:08 PM »
if i was an evil man, i would adjust the page where all of y'all are forced to see ad's... but i ain't that evil.. i'm just a little bit evil.  if'n y'all run adblocking software, i respect that and won't encroach.  the scoreboard is the only thing in that column that might matter to y'all- so i redrafted it's container to show and defeat most ad blockers..... i even left the flag to the 'beer club' thing inside the scoreboard so that won't bother you either...

but anyway...

of all the gadgets i've drafted for this page, that scoreboard is my proudest.  i don't pay a penny for it, where most want as much as $1k a month for the service.  i pull a feed i found and some conversion of scripts and shove it through a rss feed scroll i found (and paid for) to give y'all a 'bottom line' like ticker.  i'm half of mind to make a widget that puts it on your screens (in a browser or not) until you close it... that way it doesn't reset every time you refresh a page or navigate within the site from page to page. 

i came back here to gloat because the scroller now shows the teams ranked!!! that's just SO friggin' sweet to me!!!

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.