header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Georgia on my mind...

(Read 3977 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Georgia on my mind...
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:10:13 AM »
Hate those dawgs... they're like ankle biters- never to be taken seriously, not really dangerous, but annoying... for most my life this is the case.  Even when UT fell apart UGA wasn't much of a concern.  UT would compete and win a few here and there.  Meanwhile, during that same period, UGA gets all cocky- as if they've 'arrived' or some something... 

there is now a problem.... 

they have 'arrived'.  it ain't luck.  it ain't laws of averages circling back around to include them.  i firmly believe UGA has made the right moves at the right time to take the lead role in at a minimum the SEC east. I honestly think they'll hold at least a .500 if they were to play bama annually (if they continue on this trajectory, which i believe they will).  

not liking a team or the majority of their obnoxious fans (present company excluded, of course) has nothing to do with recognizing their accomplishment, and if last season's results and this years signing's mean anything, UGA is coming on strong with full momentum to carry them into the foreseeable future.  good on them.  

i hope i'm thinking the same thing about my team in a couple years. 

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.