header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Third Saturday in October

(Read 7332 times)

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Third Saturday in October
« on: October 18, 2018, 08:13:44 AM »
UT gonna mop the floor with pachyderm innards!!!  Casual observers unaware, UT has been laying low for years in preparation for this- the pure and unadulterated hatred for all things Bama (except for poaching their staff from time to time) led to the unorthodox strategy of rope-a-doping and opposum'ing, and taking down the mighty Tide when they'd least expect it and affecting the maximum damage and embarrassment. 

Book it.  either:

Bama 17; UT 52 or Bama 52; UT 17 ...... one or the other, Bama... 

UT will break Bama's fists (using their face's).  It's ON. 

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Third Saturday in October
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:46:58 AM »
One of your "predictions" is going to get crunched.

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2018, 09:57:36 AM »
crunched indeed. 

bamajoe

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2018, 10:53:41 AM »
I noticed that Fat Bastard aka Philip Fulmer has gotten into the fray with some negative ditty about the state of Alabama. I don't think anyone ever accused him of being intelligent, but p I s s I n g off Alabama the week of the game is not smart. 

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 11:13:40 AM »
I noticed that Fat Bastard aka Philip Fulmer has gotten into the fray with some negative ditty about the state of Alabama. I don't think anyone ever accused him of being intelligent, but p I s s I n g off Alabama the week of the game is not smart.
eh- ol' phil is in attempt to recover the rivalry, which hasn't been one for quite some time.  i wonder how ticket sales are going for that game?  i imagine the stadium sold out, but.... the interest in the program is under assault, and nobody in orange really wants to see the beat down that is about to happen.  gotta make it interesting somehow, maybe? 

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 01:44:54 PM »
Oh, sorry.....3rd Saturday in October, I thought we were talking about LSU/Clanga.  

ALA2262

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 12:36:17 AM »
Going into the 1971 game the Alabama-Tennessee series was tied 23-23-7. Starting with that 1971 game and counting the original 1993 tie as a forfeit to Tennessee, Alabama has won 32 times to Tennessee's 15. 

The score of the 1971 game? 32-15 Bama!

rolltidefan

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 12:00:13 PM »
bama wins big.

i'm running out of cigars, gonna have to make a stop and pick up another couple boxes.

@Drew4UTk :098::tool: (also, i thought we had a smoking/cigar smiley, did we not? we need one)

Cincydawg

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 04:09:16 PM »
Tennessee is hanging in there more than I expected.  I'm going to give Pruitt plaudits for being better than Jones.  Yay.

I have not seen them quit this year on the field.  Their OL is still a mess though.

Does anyone think they could beat Alabama's second and third strings?  

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2018, 04:46:18 PM »
Y'all dont believe me.  It is so.  UT wins. Uhem.... Uh..., I feel dirty not saying it.. Still.. UT gonna hang 35 on bama's 31... Really... Not really.  Uhem, well, you know... 

rolltidefan

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2018, 05:30:52 PM »
Y'all dont believe me.  It is so.  UT wins. Uhem.... Uh..., I feel dirty not saying it.. Still.. UT gonna hang 35 on bama's 31... Really... Not really.  Uhem, well, you know...
release your inner crunch

Gigem

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 11:04:13 AM »
I read that Saban  is 11-0 vs UTenn. That’s a tough stretch. I can’t imagine being in the middle of a losing streak like that. We went a good while winless vs OU and Texas during the 00’s but not that bad. 

I figure Bama averages a loss per year might as well be this week. 

UTenn 28 Bama 27. 

Gigem

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 07:34:32 PM »
Ouch. 12 in a row. 

gymvol

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

Instead of Roll Tide the BAMMERS should be yelling If You Ain't Cheatin', You Ain't Winning.

I would like to know how much they spend on steroids and performance enhancement drugs annually probably more than some schools entire football budget.
If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking.

George S. Patton

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.