header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: RRSO Meme Smack

(Read 9251 times)

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
Re: RRSO Meme Smack
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 04:49:20 PM »
That’s very kind primo.  Just the kind of positive that I needed right about now.

This has been scary but they’ve got this figured out now, after three days of all manner of worry, and the good news is it’s treatable.  Breathing a sigh of relief.  She (and our son) mean more to me than, well, pretty much all the other aspects of my life combined.

You’re a good man and I much appreciate your thoughts and prayers.  And for sure the feeling is mutual.  

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2017, 07:40:10 PM »
Sure glad to hear the prognosis is good.  Amazing how medical concerns can sure bring what does and does not matter into sharp contrasting focus.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2017, 01:12:15 PM »
<br />

Differing responses to their team playing Texas ...

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2017, 02:18:36 PM »
I'm just happy that oSu has finally found a place on the OU smack radar.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »
Big Matt would have been proud
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.