header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Attempt 6 at being ELA

(Read 3699 times)

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Attempt 6 at being ELA
« on: October 15, 2018, 10:53:39 AM »
I should quit while I'm behind, but I'll soldier on as it were.

Auburn at Ole Miss - Well, Auburn seems to be collapsing in front of our eyes with no offense, and Ole Miss can score if not stop anyone.  Who knows how this turns out?  I don't, but I'll guess Ole Miss 26  Auburn 17.

Bama at Tennessee - The Vols get a big road win, for them, which was more than UGA did, and have moment.... uh, no.  Alabama 49  Tenn 10.

Miss State @ LSU - I see an upset in this one, MSU 20  LSU 16

Vandy at UK - I see another upset, gut feeling, Vandy 27  UK  24.

Cincydawg

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Attempt 6 at being ELA
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:20:00 AM »
OK, this is hard.  I obviously can do no better than Vegas, and probably not even that well.

Two outta four.  Blech.  I should have included Arkansas.

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
Re: Attempt 6 at being ELA
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 01:16:59 PM »
This is why I universally laugh at people who proudly and boldly pronounce "what would've happened if..."  If people would ever take the time to test themselves, they'd see how many times they're wrong about how games will go.  

I consider valid points made, but often disregard people who say so-and-so shouldn't worry about this-and-such, because X would've happened anyway and it wouldn't work for Y like you think.  

Those people need to peer into their crystal balls and give me the winning lottery numbers.  I could use the windfall.  

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.