header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Freddy's Fig Cake

(Read 7382 times)

UT-Erin03

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
Re: Freddy's Fig Cake
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2018, 04:12:36 PM »
I dunno, those "Tiff's Treats" cookies that are delivered warm are very good.  Probably better than 75% of homemade cookies I've ever had. 

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 05:39:49 PM »
My i s c & a aggie wife makes the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I've ever had.  And chocolate chip is definitely my favorite.

But, there are still some storebought cookies I like.  Oreos are pretty tasty, and there's not really a homemade version of that one.  And there are a couple varieties of Girl Scout cookies that I'm fond of, especially the Samoas.

It takes all kinds.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2018, 09:11:57 AM »
I don't eat a lot of cookies, but when I do, they are usually home baked chocolate chip
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2018, 10:04:28 AM »
Homemade Chocolate Chip is where it's at.  I can't even imagine eating a Chips Ahoy anymore.

I will do Oreos however.  I used to like Nutter Butters as a kid but not so much today.  Girls Scouts has a good peanut butter cookie.

And what are those white cookies that everybody makes at Christmas?  Just "sugar" cookies?  Those things can give me some mean heartburn if I go crazy with them.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2018, 10:11:28 AM »
remembering when "monster" cookies were the rage when I was a kid

pretty derned tasty

"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2018, 10:40:30 AM »
What upscale hotel chain is that gives you a big warm chocolate chip cookie when you check in?  I love that.  There's nothing like a big warm chocolate chip cookie to make you feel at home in a new place.  Yummmmmmmmmmmm.

utee94

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2018, 10:44:44 AM »
I believe it's Doubletree that does that.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2018, 04:39:35 PM »
Nothing to see here.  Just obligatory post for today.

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
youre wrong

no problem just my obligatory response

Nothing to see here.  Just obligatory post for today.
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.