header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Final AP Poll

(Read 6268 times)

TexasFan

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: Final AP Poll
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 09:59:34 PM »
I like how LSU lost to Florida who lost to Georgia who lost to Texas.  I’m not pointing that out to argue Texas should be higher.  9 is absurdly high for a four loss team.  I just like the perfect sequential order of higher teams lossing to lower teams.   I’ve never seen it affect 4 top ten teams in a row like that.  Maybe 1.  Maybe 2.  Never 4 in a row.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 01:14:38 PM »
Congrats to

• OU for making the top 5
  • Texas for making the top 10
  • WVU for making the top 20

Everyone else in the XII needs to get with it!

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 01:30:25 PM »

Wow.  I have always regarded a successful season as a Top 10 finish.

Thank you Coach Herman for giving me a successful Texas football season in your 2nd year.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 01:51:21 PM »
He's 1-2 so far against Oklahoma as a Texas HC, but all RRS games have been good ones.  I expect a healthy Riley vs Herman rivalry for years to come.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.