header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: CD's Third ELA Attempt

(Read 4735 times)

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
CD's Third ELA Attempt
« on: October 01, 2018, 12:02:16 PM »
Let's hope I get better at this than last week.

GotW

LSU at Florida - Boy, it's easy to be conflicted about this one.  Florida at home, good defense, lost to Kentucky, hmmm.  LSU with Coach O still there, two impressive wins thus car, Ohio State QB flinging hash, some general talent.  I'm going with the better QB in this one though, and LSU pulls something out late with a faked FG to tie run in for a TD, 27-23.

Most Interesting Game of the Week

UK at A&M.  Well, I've been calling against UK all year and might learn a lesson one of these days.  A&M is 3-2 with 2 "impressive losses" as it were, and UK is ranked 13th, but would be 5th or better if their name was Georgia.The Aggies opened a 6.5 point favorite, and I favor them as well, still, but UK is going to dominate ToP and rushing yardage, but turnovers will do them in, 31-27.

Missouri at USCe - These teams always play each other in Columbia, oddly enough.  USCe is kind of reeling a bit now after having been considered 2nd best in the East.  Mizzou had the week off after a game try against UGA where they had a couple of shots to stay in it.  I lean USCe in this one, slightly, second most interesting game of the week, 34-26.

Auburn at MissState - Yet another tasty morsel for fans, but MSU is not looking nearly as good as expected, and Auburn isn't, if that makes sense.  Auburn struggles early but overcomes initial tinitus to prevail 31-20.

Vandy at Georgia - The Dawgs play four teams from the state of Tennessee this year, and won't lose any of them despite a game 'Dore effort and some more sloppy play by the Dawgs.  Fields gets more PT and more attention and more TDs and the Dawgs go 6-0 by a 45-13 score.

Bama at Arky - Another SEC road game for the Tide.  Arky battled A&M a bit.  Bama sort of drilled them.  Not at all a good combination.  Name the score versus not much, 52-10.

Cincydawg

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: CD's Third ELA Attempt
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2018, 09:04:48 AM »
Let's hope I get better at this than last week.

GotW

LSU at Florida - Boy, it's easy to be conflicted about this one.  Florida at home, good defense, lost to Kentucky, hmmm.  LSU with Coach O still there, two impressive wins thus car, Ohio State QB flinging hash, some general talent.  I'm going with the better QB in this one though, and LSU pulls something out late with a faked FG to tie run in for a TD, 27-23.

Missed this one of course, but the guessed score was semi-close, still a miss is a miss.

Most Interesting Game of the Week

UK at A&M.  Well, I've been calling against UK all year and might learn a lesson one of these days.  A&M is 3-2 with 2 "impressive losses" as it were, and UK is ranked 13th, but would be 5th or better if their name was Georgia.The Aggies opened a 6.5 point favorite, and I favor them as well, still, but UK is going to dominate ToP and rushing yardage, but turnovers will do them in, 31-27.

Picked the winner, but the score is off quite a bit.

Missouri at USCe - These teams always play each other in Columbia, oddly enough.  USCe is kind of reeling a bit now after having been considered 2nd best in the East.  Mizzou had the week off after a game try against UGA where they had a couple of shots to stay in it.  I lean USCe in this one, slightly, second most interesting game of the week, 34-26.

Picked the winner, barely, in a rain storm.  37-35 is fairly close on score.

Auburn at MissState - Yet another tasty morsel for fans, but MSU is not looking nearly as good as expected, and Auburn isn't, if that makes sense.  Auburn struggles early but overcomes initial tinitus to prevail 31-20.

Auburn's offense has left the building, missed this one.

Vandy at Georgia - The Dawgs play four teams from the state of Tennessee this year, and won't lose any of them despite a game 'Dore effort and some more sloppy play by the Dawgs.  Fields gets more PT and more attention and more TDs and the Dawgs go 6-0 by a 45-13 score.

If you guess often enough on scores, you get one correct, and the other close.

Bama at Arky - Another SEC road game for the Tide.  Arky battled A&M a bit.  Bama sort of drilled them.  Not at all a good combination.  Name the score versus not much, 52-10.

I'm sure Saban is livid about all those points Arky scored.  Still, 65-31 is a blowout.  BY a bored team it would appear.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.