header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: 1/4 into season ramblings

(Read 8299 times)

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
Re: 1/4 into season ramblings
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2018, 09:41:44 PM »
just think about this... it'll offer at least thirty seconds entertainment i promise:

Haslam and the three former AD's did this... they hired the man-child kiffin and got dumped... then fooley... and then, the greatest blunder of all- they hired the only guy fooley ever out coached, Jones.  
How you makin' out pal? Getting back to some semblance of normal I hope?
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2018, 01:45:15 PM »
How you makin' out pal? Getting back to some semblance of normal I hope?
Im good.. Only lacking Interwebz now, yet have connectivity via Verizon on phone tabket and can hotspot... So.., I got off easy... I should take a poc of the right of way and the piles of trees, construction debris (from flooded and gutted houses) and home wares.... I got off REAL lucky being on literally the highest spot in the 'hood... Many lost a whole lot, and some lost everything.  Its a mess, but as locals are saying we're "Carolina Strong!!". And, we got this shit.... 

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2018, 08:48:57 AM »
Yeah, the UT OL is pretty much bad.  I feel for their QB, but he feels it more.

They hit two fairly long passes on UGA but that was about it for offense.

They were playing hard from what I could discern, no quit out there.

LSU will probably lose a game somewhere they shouldn't.

Bama will win a game they should win.  Like, yeah.

Kentucky?  Mystery team to me aside from Snell.  But they are 5-0.  UGA plays them up there also.

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2018, 11:25:37 AM »
As this is a 5-7 team, you can imagine how discouraged I am to be only 5 weeks into the season and know I will not watch my team win a single other game this year.....including a game against Rice somewhere in there.  

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.