header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Is Urby In Trouble Here?

(Read 82647 times)

Roaddawg

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Is Urby In Trouble Here?
« Reply #630 on: August 20, 2018, 05:31:36 PM »
Just curious how does anyone know or prove what was sent/mailed to someone's place of employment?Does McMurphy have copies of the invoice.Did the supposed other employee forward info to him?The Night Cleaners?The Trainers?How does that work?

"Um excuse me pal would you sign for Coach Smith's package here for a retractable Dildo,two vibrating butt plugs and a 9 oz tube of Eurasion Joy Jelly.Thanks Mack,please consider us for all your future courrier needs"

I mean really does someone have copies/pics?
Asked the same question to a few other people who where jumping up and down that that alone should be grounds for canning Urban. 

HailHailMSP

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #631 on: August 20, 2018, 05:37:42 PM »
Just curious how does anyone know or prove what was sent/mailed to someone's place of employment?Does McMurphy have copies of the invoice.Did the supposed other employee forward info to him?The Night Cleaners?The Trainers?How does that work?

Good question. Two possible answers to me.
1. A scorned admin that signed for the packages, may have gotten an invoice or packaging slip with the packages. Possibly maybe the same scorned AA he is in the pictures or videos with.
2. He and the ex wife shared an Amazon account that she could see orders from.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #632 on: August 20, 2018, 05:46:46 PM »
Asked the same question to a few other people who where jumping up and down that that alone should be grounds for canning Urban.  
could be grounds for canning Coach Smith, but even that is a stretch
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #633 on: August 20, 2018, 05:58:16 PM »
2. He and the ex wife shared an Amazon account that she could see orders from.

If he's really that fookin' bent he can't land a gig as a Walmart Greeter.What an A-Hole
Suburbia:Where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

Anonymous Coward

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #634 on: August 20, 2018, 08:04:12 PM »
I was surprised to read it but according to the Columbus Dispatch, anonymous insiders at OSU are predicting this will end in a suspension.
I expected them to lock pretty hard into either (1) there's nothing bad, so Urban's off, no further consequence or (2) ew, that's bad, which would necessarily violate that new clause, so he's fired for cause.
[Dispatch: "Two sources connected to the investigation said the likely recommendation to university President Michael V. Drake is a suspension for Meyer."]

bayareabadger

• Legend
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #635 on: August 20, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »

Someone shared screenshots of the amazon order confirmations. 

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #636 on: August 20, 2018, 09:06:49 PM »
or it was common knowledge in the football office

multiple witnesses, 
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Roaddawg

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #637 on: August 20, 2018, 10:45:26 PM »
Someone shared screenshots of the amazon order confirmations.
Someone?    Order confirmation sheet would be in his name, and the package info would be blank on the outside.  If he was dumb enough to share an account that his wife could access, for toys to be used with other people, then he is a dumbass.  IF they were for he and his wife, and if she shared the invoice, for items they used together,  then she is truly being a vindictive bitch.

bayareabadger

• Legend
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #638 on: August 20, 2018, 11:33:13 PM »
The police department won't spill anything in a media sense, they will spill whatever is relevant to their involvement in any court proceedings, and only with any criminal aspects. If the sex with a co-worker, the sex toy mail package, the photos of whatever, or other use of his cell phone violated any criminal laws, then they could be involved in those matters as well.  Again, if that all happened, and Meyer was not aware, then not an issue to his situation.  IF he addressed, and kept Smith on staff, lowers Meyers character in my opinion, but still not a thing I would fire him over.  As AD, I would set a clear line of expectations for future situations.  IF Meyer knew, and ignored all of it (which I do not think occurred) then out the door he goes as well.  To bring up every little incident, to me is, is meaning less, unless you are trying to really fire the guy, or as a media person, embarrass the program.  I know McMurphy probabaly does not care at this point, because his access to Ohio State Athletics is most likely blacked out.  
Do we think any of those three things would be out there in criminal proceedings? 

bayareabadger

• Legend
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #639 on: August 20, 2018, 11:34:12 PM »
or it was common knowledge in the football office

multiple witnesses,
Someone shared the screenshots with McMurphy last Friday. 

bayareabadger

• Legend
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #640 on: August 20, 2018, 11:36:48 PM »
Someone?    Order confirmation sheet would be in his name, and the package info would be blank on the outside.  If he was dumb enough to share an account that his wife could access, for toys to be used with other people, then he is a dumbass.  IF they were for he and his wife, and if she shared the invoice, for items they used together,  then she is truly being a vindictive bitch.

Here are the pictures. 
https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-smith-sex-toys-ohio-state-offices-staffer-nude-photos-white-house-08-17-2018/

Anonymous Coward

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #641 on: August 21, 2018, 12:13:26 AM »
I found that text transcript with Koffel fascinating.

Roaddawg

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #642 on: August 21, 2018, 01:05:32 AM »
Do we think any of those three things would be out there in criminal proceedings?
Yes, it would be, unless the courts sealed the hearings for some reason.

Roaddawg

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #643 on: August 21, 2018, 01:10:26 AM »
Interesting as well, I going to assume (yes, I know the blah blah, and by no means suggest the items were any where close to this) that you have ordered from Amazon.  I have, and allow my 10 year old to order items as well with supervision, and I have never received an open invoice from the USPS/FED EX/UPS guy with that kind of information exposed.  Those screen shots are what you see when you actually order, and email notifications, hence someone provided him with that information; it was not someone from the office, unless they opened the packages, hacked his email account, or shared any account. 

Seems Smith's attorney is not gonna mess around with McMurphy either, and he may want to back off a bit before his skeletons start to fall out of the closet via sources or he finds himself in court. 
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:15:39 AM by Roaddawg »

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.