header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Rose Bowl

(Read 11881 times)

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
Re: Rose Bowl
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2017, 05:26:25 PM »
Could be but it seemed like a throw back to the MB QB duels of the 2000s

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2017, 08:25:07 PM »
Could be but it seemed like a throw back to the MB QB duels of the 2000s
I agree with MB
I dont think TH will however
The key is to find a VY or a Mayfield then no worries
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
I agree with MB
I dont think TH will however
The key is to find a VY or a Mayfield then no worries
I'm a big fan of Ehlinger.  I think you've got your guy.  He will blossom, as long as the rest of the offense can start carrying some of the burden (and provide some mis-direction away from your QB) too.

CWSooner

• Team Captain
  • Liked:
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2017, 10:17:57 PM »
Can't tell if this landed or went right over the heads.  
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Play Like a Champion Today

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
I wish that one had gone right over my head.

That wasn't a joke.  I just assumed that you were familiar with the Aggies since they are your divorced little brother.  They strike all of us in the Cajun lands as a very strange but mostly harmless cult, and that cult plays on Kyle Field.  Then they have two QBs with Kyleish names, and it just seemed like the most Aggie thing ever.  

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:50 PM »
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2017, 03:02:50 PM »
I just assumed that you were familiar with the Aggies since they are your divorced little brother.
It would frighten you to know how familiar with Aggies I am.  Likely safe to say that I know more about Aggie history/tradition than 50% of today's A&M students.

Yell leader standing in front of the fish pond above.  He's new army because that looks like a white underarmour, not a cotton tee.  Beyond knowing the yell signals, I bet I could match him on fun facts about his school.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 03:07:22 PM by BrownCounty »

CousinFreddie

• Player
  • Liked:
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2017, 03:07:27 PM »
It would frighten you to know how familiar with Aggies I am.  Likely safe to say that I know more about Aggie history/tradition than 50% of today's A&M students.
Maybe you shoulda been one of those A&M male cheerleaders when you went to school there.  

Shiner

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2017, 03:11:01 PM »
*sigh*   Well.... if "new army" is defined as wishing we moved on to having female cheerleaders.... call me new army.

BrownCounty

• All Star
  • Liked:
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2017, 03:16:28 PM »
*sigh*   Well.... if "new army" is defined as wishing we moved on to having female cheerleaders.... call me new army.
No way man.  You gotta hang on to something before giving up and becoming UT-College Station.
Keep the yell leaders.  Vote down wimmen when they try out.  Some people want to preserve baseball, I want to preserve Aggies.
Is nothing sacred?

Shiner

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2017, 03:19:09 PM »
Doesn't matter.... Like MLB giving up the DH, ain't ever gonna happen.

But... at least we have the Aggie dance team for basketball games.  So that's nice.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2017, 12:09:45 PM »
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.