header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Congrats to Georgia

(Read 3788 times)

bamajoe

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Congrats to Georgia
« on: January 12, 2018, 04:04:46 PM »
I am a little late on this but I want to congratulate Georgia on having a great season and a great team. Bama won but the game could have gone either way. Georgia has caught Alabama in talent and Alabama has to share the top level with Georgia.

EastAthens

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Congrats to Georgia
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 12:39:06 AM »
Thanks, Joe.  This was the most fun season in years at UGA. Taking over South Bend, lighting up stadiums to Krypton before the 4th quarter, giving UT their worst loss at Neyland in history, killing all sorts of demons at the Cocktail Party, winning the SEC for the East and the Rose Bowl epic against OU made this a great year.

Congrats on another natty and I still think we are 2 years from comparable  mano a mano rosters
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 12:41:09 AM by EastAthens »

rolltidefan2

• Global Moderator
  • Walk On
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Congrats to Georgia
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 06:51:50 PM »
Maybe caught in talent but not depth.  It'll take at least 2 more years to do so.  Doesn't mean they can't compete like in the Champ game

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.