header pic

The B12 (XII) Forum, home of the 'Front Porch, y'all' at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Hope It Dosent Happen

(Read 14675 times)

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: Hope It Dosent Happen
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2017, 04:55:49 PM »
I'm in and I appear to have no problems accessing this site. 

Something went wonky with the CFN site for months now on my work PC.  It wasn't fully restricted on the firewall, because I could see the threads and read them, but once I attempted to post a reply, I was blocked from going any further.  It's like my work only half-banned it, like a big tease, and would let me read all your posts but not participate myself.   

You know what that means, don't you?

It means you were the only one writing objectionable posts. 

C'mon, Erin.  Ease up with the potty fingers. 

Do you pet your puppy with those naughty things?

CharleyHorse46

• Starter
  • Liked:
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2017, 04:58:13 PM »
:72:

That emoji looks like it would buy anything.  As if it just emerged from 18 years of video games and social media, and is yearning for identity and something to believe.  :73:

You could teach it substitute euphemisms like "progressive" or "undocumented" or "tolerance" or "orientation" or ... and it would just nod it's empty head indicating yeppers!  :72:

Then it would go out and do this  :91: when its indoctrination is challenged, rather than doing this  :96:, when the best advice for this hijacked soul would be  :67:.  And then the poor thing is finally reduced to this  :03:, but it can't even articulate why.

It's all reached the point of  :34:

And so hey ATX, Greg Abbott says  :88:

Yeppers! :72:

The rest of Texas loves the guvna, boo hoo hoo, now you all did what you could do.....
Now locker room talk does not bother me, does the traffic bother you....

Sweet Texas, My Texas...
Where the bonnets are so blue
Sweet Texas, My Texas...
GTHO if it ain't for you...

I hadn't seen this before.  Man, you take straw man annihilation to a whole nother level.  Is it lonely where you live, Don Quioxte?

UT-Erin03

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 11:20:19 AM »
Is it just me or have some posts already disappeared suddenly?

Drew4UTk

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 03:24:03 PM »
ain't just you.... I did a modification without doing a database backup, and paying the price for it.  it won't happen- well... it will happen one more time, but i doubt there will be any objection when it does. 

^i'll soon be importing all the posts from over there.  when i do there is a good chance i'll lose these. 

after that move, there will be a snapshot taken three or four times a day of the db, and to NOT do what I did before and lose posts.  it's fully my fault- not a goof of the system... it did exactly what i asked it to, i just asked it to do something wrong...  :smiley_confused1:

UT-Erin03

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 09:21:45 AM »
ain't just you.... I did a modification without doing a database backup, and paying the price for it.  it won't happen- well... it will happen one more time, but i doubt there will be any objection when it does. 

^i'll soon be importing all the posts from over there.  when i do there is a good chance i'll lose these. 

after that move, there will be a snapshot taken three or four times a day of the db, and to NOT do what I did before and lose posts.  it's fully my fault- not a goof of the system... it did exactly what i asked it to, i just asked it to do something wrong...  :smiley_confused1:

It's all good and I'm glad you are aware of the reason.  Just threw me off that stuff was missing!  Totally understandable that the kinks are being worked out during the transition, hopefully it goes smoothly for you the rest of the way!

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 07:02:01 PM »
This place is going to be really great. It's only a matter of time for us on the Scout site.
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

longhorn320

• Legend
  • Liked:
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2017, 12:38:44 PM »
looks like tomorrow is moving day
They won't let me give blood anymore. The burnt orange color scares the hell out of the doctors.

FearlessF

• Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2017, 10:32:59 PM »
it's tomorrow
"Courage; Generosity; Fairness; Honor; In these are the true awards of manly sport."

847badgerfan

• Administrator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2017, 11:44:50 AM »
It's over Johnny.
U RAH RAH! WIS CON SIN!

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.