header pic

The SEC Forum at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: For UGA fans

(Read 3999 times)

MikeDeTiger

• All Star
  • Liked:
For UGA fans
« on: November 23, 2017, 09:38:13 PM »
Which most accurately describes your thoughts on the Iron Bowl as it relates to your SEC CG opponent?

A) Rematches are lame, I'd rather play a new opponent (Alabama).

B) The rematch might go like the first game, I'd rather play Alabama than Auburn again. 

C) I really want another crack at Auburn, I hope they win.

Nashville4UGA

• Red Shirt
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: For UGA fans
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 05:37:08 PM »
Torn on this one.
The UGA team that showed up in Jordan-Hare did not play like they have all year. Uncharacteristic mistakes, penalties on 4th down, dropped passes. I think the feeling amongst alot of UGA fans is that this game should have been alot closer and that we just didn't show up.
Personally, I think that Auburn would have beaten anyone that day and wouldn't likely match that in a rematch nor would UGA play as poorly as they did. 
Auburn seems to be clicking at this point in the year while Alabama is beaten up a bit.

Tough decision on this one. 

Cincydawg

• Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Oracle of Piedmont Park
  • Liked:
Re: For UGA fans
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 03:43:33 PM »
Bring on the rematch.

Auburn will have played three straight games in the Dome in the ATL.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.