header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Stupid Upset Picks - Week 3

(Read 6582 times)

fezzador

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Stupid Upset Picks - Week 3
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 01:53:50 PM »
 Troy

iahawk15

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2018, 10:55:27 AM »
North Texas +7 over Arkansas

iahawk15

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2018, 11:06:34 AM »
no, not my fault the house posted the wrong numbers. :)

damn it @ELA and @MarqHusker

i'll take lsu, picked them in another thread, i'll go for broke.
While not a backbreaker, running this game does take a bit more than an hour out of my week. Notifying me of an error instead of trying to take advantage of it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

rolltidefan

• Global Moderator
  • Starter
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2018, 08:37:17 PM »
While not a backbreaker, running this game does take a bit more than an hour out of my week. Notifying me of an error instead of trying to take advantage of it would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Honestly didn’t know it was an error. I don’t gamble so I have no idea on lines except what’s posted here and maybe 1 other place. And every once in a while there will be a line that seems too good to be true and I thought that might be one of those. 
I do appreciate you running this and I know how long it takes to run things like this. Wasn’t meant as an insult to you or the game. My apologies if it seemed that way.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:39:01 PM by rolltidefan »

iahawk15

• Player
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2018, 06:24:03 AM »
Honestly didn’t know it was an error. I don’t gamble so I have no idea on lines except what’s posted here and maybe 1 other place. And every once in a while there will be a line that seems too good to be true and I thought that might be one of those.
I do appreciate you running this and I know how long it takes to run things like this. Wasn’t meant as an insult to you or the game. My apologies if it seemed that way.
Hey, no worries and thank you for the PM. I'm not mad, just want to avoid drama if at all possible!
I posted the picks in a rush this week so I didn't have a chance to double check them. :singing:

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.