header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Happy Trails Thread

(Read 3176 times)

Mdot21

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
Re: Happy Trails Thread
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2019, 03:00:16 PM »
Haskins declares
Shocking. Not. 
I’d bet he’s a top 10 pick. QB crop is extra weak this year and he’s the best of that bunch by a wide margin imo.

ELA

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2019, 03:02:01 PM »
Shocking. Not.
I’d bet he’s a top 10 pick. QB crop is extra weak this year and he’s the best of that bunch by a wide margin imo.
He'd be the #1 QB on my board even if Herbert had come out

Mdot21

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 03:03:18 PM »
He'd be the #1 QB on my board even if Herbert had come out
Mine too. 
Even if Herbert came out itd still have been a weak QB crop. Especially compared to last years. 

ELA

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2019, 03:07:09 PM »
Yeah, one game sample, and his WRs didn't do him much help, but Herbert didn't impress me against MSU.  One scoring drive, and only when Willikes went out with a broken leg and he had a little more time.  PFF grades Oregon as having the top pair of OTs in the nation.  Those dudes, blocking Pac 12 defenses, I'm sure he wasn't used to the pressure MSU on him prior to the Willikes injury.  He seems to me like a guy who is probably really good in 7 on 7s, great arm, not a great QB.

Mdot21

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2019, 05:55:10 PM »
Yeah, one game sample, and his WRs didn't do him much help, but Herbert didn't impress me against MSU.  One scoring drive, and only when Willikes went out with a broken leg and he had a little more time.  PFF grades Oregon as having the top pair of OTs in the nation.  Those dudes, blocking Pac 12 defenses, I'm sure he wasn't used to the pressure MSU on him prior to the Willikes injury.  He seems to me like a guy who is probably really good in 7 on 7s, great arm, not a great QB.
Wouldn’t touch Herbert with a 1st round pick. 
Haskins is the only QB from this class including all the guys like Hebert who decided to stay that I’d touch with a 1st round pick.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.