header pic

Perhaps the BEST B1G Forum anywhere, here at College Football Fan Site, CFB51!!!

The 'Old' CFN/Scout Crowd- Enjoy Civil discussion, game analytics, in depth player and coaching 'takes' and discussing topics surrounding the game. You can even have your own free board, all you have to do is ask!!!

Anyone is welcomed and encouraged to join our FREE site and to take part in our community- a community with you- the user, the fan, -and the person- will be protected from intrusive actions and with a clean place to interact.

Author

Topic: Rose Bowl: #6 Ohio State 28, #9 Washington 23

(Read 6289 times)

Hawkinole

• Starter
  • Liked:
Re: Rose Bowl: #6 Ohio State (12-1) vs. #9 Washington (10-3)
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2018, 12:26:49 AM »
College Football Nerds are predicting Washington to beat OSU in every measurable statistic, except final score. 😕

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCZJVjKwJno
The Big Ten was weaker in 2018 than 2017, but still better than the PAC-12, and the top teams in the East of the Big Ten were better the best of the Big Ten. The statistical comparison is nice by the Nerds, but if Ohio State brings its game, they will defeat Washington State by 10 or more.

TyphonInc

• Starter
  • Easily Amused
  • Liked:
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2019, 10:03:41 PM »
Thank You Urban. I recall Florida fans saying he would stick around for 6 seasons, so I'll happily take the Bonus Year we got out of him. 

83-9 is amazing. 

I bet a lot of Vegas Buckeye fans were pissed off with 42 seconds left. (spread was 5.5, the last score dropped the margin to 5.)

ELA

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame
  • Liked:
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2019, 10:08:17 PM »
Thank You Urban. I recall Florida fans saying he would stick around for 6 seasons, so I'll happily take the Bonus Year we got out of him.

83-9 is amazing.

I bet a lot of Vegas Buckeye fans were pissed off with 42 seconds left. (spread was 5.5, the last score dropped the margin to 5.)
Made that potential 2 point interception return big.

TyphonInc

• Starter
  • Easily Amused
  • Liked:
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2019, 10:16:20 PM »
Made that potential 2 point interception return big.
Yup, we were at a sports bar that I think a lot of people had money on the game. So, much swearing at the last TD, and a lot excited screaming during the return, with table slapping and more swearing after the play ending trip.

MrNubbz

• Hall of Fame
  • Default Avatar
  • Liked:
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2019, 10:48:07 PM »
Yup, we were at a sports bar that I think a lot of people had money on the game.
Ya I had to quit wagering - finishes like that aren't good for the long term health.Financial or otherwise  :41::banghead:
Suburbia:Where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.

ohio1317

• Red Shirt
  • Liked:
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2019, 11:50:38 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed this game despite the late difficulties.  There is just something about the Rose Bowl.

Support the Site!
Purchase of every item listed here DIRECTLY supports the site.